Sotogrande, located in the southern province of Cadiz, is one of the most exclusive residential areas in Europe. Its residential excellence and the highest level in sporting activities linked to golf, polo and water sports, make it a world-class reference. All in a familiar, discreet and safe environment.
La Finca is a residential complex of 176 luxury homes designed by renowned architect Rafael de la Hoz. The project now has a building license and the first phase is under construction. There is also an informative showroom on site.
It provides its residents with the natural beauty of its surroundings and all the facilities to enjoy a sophisticated standard of living.
* Villas 3, 4, 5 and 6 bedrooms.
* Constructions from 177 m² to 257 m²
* Solarium + terraces from 57 to 135 m²
* Gardens from 55 m² to 135 m²
* Underfloor heating, fireplace and AC.
* Golf and Sea views.
* Family and 24 hour security environment.
* Pools for adults and pools for children.
* Gym, 2 paddle courts and running/jogging circuit.
* 7 golf courses, including Valderrama (host to the Ryder Cup).
* Stables and polo schools, including Santa Maria Polo Club (Grand Slam).
* Marina with 1400 berths, yacht club, restaurants and shops.
* Sports facilities for tennis, paddle, horse riding, etc.
* 2 Beach Clubs.
Prices start at 401,000€ up to 590,000€